You can have the best of both worlds! Use 50/50 blended table linens to get the high quality image of 100% cotton, and save money, too. The 50/50 fabric blend has many advantages over 100% cotton linens:
- Lower initial costs. Blended linens cost up to 30% less than 100% cotton.
- Lower laundry costs. Blended linens hold less moisture, so they dry almost twice as fast as cotton.
- Less equipment cleaning. Blended linens produce half the amount of lint, so there’s less downtime and a smaller impact on the environment.
- Energy savings. Blended linens need to be pressed at a much lower temperature than cotton, which lowers energy use, saving energy costs.
- Lower replacement costs. Blended products last 30% to 50% longer than 100% cotton.
Shop 50% Cotton/50% Polyester Blend Table Linens!
|American Hotel Registry White Momie Cloth Table Linens||Permalux White Momie Cloth Table Linens|