The elements that produce maximum happiness in your guests – a happiness that guarantees return service and excellent online reviews – is a science in and of itself.
As you have probably already gathered, we are devoted to exploring these “scientific” questions so you can employ them in your hospitality services.
One of these happiness-producing elements is providing guests with a well-stocked room.
In this post, we will explore some of the most common and requested items in a hotel room. By equipping your guests with the items they want and need, you ensure that they are not consumed by worry. Instead, they can relax comfortably and without anxieties.
So, let’s give guests what they are asking for! Here are some of the most common requested hotel room items:
- Free breakfast
- Plenty of power outlets
- Free toothbrushes and disposable razors available for guests who have forgotten their own
- A mini-fridge with plenty of room (think “take-out containers and water bottles) and microwave
- Quality shampoo and conditioner
- Enough towels for each registered guest
- The ability to control room temperature
- Free on-site parking
- Free coffee
- A sparkling clean bathroom
This concludes our list of items every hotel room should have. Providing each and every one of these items can be costly for some hospitality business, and this is list is by no means a baseline to strive for. Instead, this list serves as an ideal to reach after to ensure guests are comfortable and well taken care of so they can enjoy their stay.
Is there something you would add to this list? Please share it with us in a comment.